Friday, March 17, 2006

RE: 603175435 2811 / FXS, Not seeing ports, need to make sure that IOS and Config is correct

I'm choosing this image.
c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.123-14.T6.bin
I have a ISDN Bri module in the router too. Is this IOS ok?
I remember in the past the IOS was selected by cisco. I don't want to choose another IOS just to have to upgrade again later. Let me know if the one I have selected is ok or pick one for me please. Alot of time is being wasted here. If the right IOS was chosen the first time there wouldn't be this problem right now.

As I told you in my previous mail , as you are not able to see the WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 card with the new IOS image (Feature set: IP VOICE) try downloading the IOS image having feature set advanced IP services.This feature set is the combination of advsecurity and ipvoice.

The link to download the IOS image is given below:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac49/about_cisco_corporate_information_home.html
?get_crypto=&data_from=&hardware_name=2811&software_name=ADVANCED%20IP%20SERVICES&rele
ase_name=&majorRel=12.3&state=:HW:SW&type=Early%20Deployment

Hope this helps you in resolving the issue:

Thanks for all your time and patience, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
.............................
Cisco Systems, Inc.

No comments: