There's more but can't remember and rather forget.
Today also brought about:
- A firewall config change for a customer.
- Checking over a Cisco router config for another company that's adding a frame-relay network to a custoemr's network.
- Picking out some Adtran gear for sales people in our city office.
- Remote control of a sale persons laptop in our city office to fix their email software program which of course they don't know how it broke.
- Scanning a remote office from a custoemr's main office trying to find a computer system that another support group claims is dropping packets when pinging a server at the main site.
- Changing of user passwords on a domain.
- Creating email accounts on an exchange server.
- Selecting BRI modules for our LAB's ATLAS 550.
- Trying to figure out in my head how I'm going to replace core routers at a customer's main bank office with destroying their business.
This was a regularly busy one.